Welcome to Made To Go RV Park. We very much value your business, for the comfort and peace of all our guests, we kindly request all guests to abide by the following park policies.
1. If you are a smoker, please dispose of your cigarette butts in the trash.
If you need a smoking receptacle, we have them placed outside of the washateria, you are free to take one to your RV spot, if one is not available, please see the cashier at Made To Go TruckStop. There is to be no smoking in the washateria.
2. If you have a pet, please collect and dispose of pet waste.
We allow pets as long as everyone is considerate of the other guests. All dogs must be leash kept. No dogs over 20lbs
3. Please park only in the spot you have rented.
We take guest in 24/7, so it is important that you do not leave a vehicle in a spot you have not reserved, in case we have an arrival at anytime day or night, and you are unavailable to move your vehicle.
4. Please drive slow and courteous in the park.
Please do not block anyone in with your vehicle.
5. Paying customers will receive an active gate code
While we do not restrict the size of your party, nor the number of vehicles you may park on your reserved spot, we ask that you do not give out your unique gate code to a non guest that you are not welcoming in. Once your reservation has ended, your unique gate code will no longer be active, you must reserve again to receive an active gate code.
6. Each pedestal is supplied with 50amps, overloading your panel will cause the main breaker to trip at its service location.
If the main trips, please see the cashier at Made To Go TruckStop.
7. Check-in time is 2pm. Check-out time is 1pm.